The reputable Hotels/Restaurant industry wants a Valet Parking Attendant Required in Dubai on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent job vacancies for males and females. However, candidates are willing to work in UAE and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
A valet parking attendant, often the first point of contact that a customer has upon arriving at a hotel, restaurant, or event venue, plays an essential role in providing exceptional customer service. Beyond merely parking and retrieving vehicles, these individuals possess top-notch skills in communication, multitasking, problem-solving, and time management. They must always maintain a friendly and professional demeanor while ensuring the safety of both their customers’ cars and pedestrians.
Candidates may possess;
- Must have a high school diploma.
- 1 to 2 years of Previous experience as a valet parking attendant.
- Attendants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in using reservation and ticketing systems,.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills are essential to provide a positive experience for guests.
- Proficiency in driving various types of vehicles, including manual and automatic transmissions.
- Valet attendants should be physically fit.
- A neat and professional appearance.
- Familiarity with local traffic regulations and parking laws
The company gives 2500 to 3,000 AED per month
& weekly working hours are 40 to 50 hours
See also about Housekeeper Jobs in Dubai
The company provides the following facilities;
- Commission & Insurance
How to apply:
Interested applicants should apply for the Valet Parking Attendant Required in Dubai. Also, attach related certificates, experiences, and fresh pictures with the latest CVs;
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: +9710524304128
Disclaimer: Please note that onlinelatestjob.com is not offering jobs. we collect this job information from different sources and publish it on our website for our users. Thanks