The reputable hospital industry offers HR assistant jobs in Dubai on an urgent basis. The location of the job is Al Qusais, Dubai (UAE). The company offers full-time vacancies for male candidates only. The candidates must receive merchandise, and count it physically & electronically in order to ensure the accuracy of information. Also, inspect its quality to report discrepancies.
The role of an HR Assistant is crucial in any organization, and the responsibilities of this position vary depending on the company size. In Dubai, a dynamic and growing city with diverse industries, there is a high demand for skilled HR Assistants who can work efficiently to help companies manage their human resources effectively. An HR Assistant’s main duty is to support the Human Resources department by handling administrative tasks that include recruitment, employee relations, payroll management, and performance evaluation.
In Dubai’s job market, an ideal candidate for an HR Assistant role should have exceptional communication skills and be able to handle confidential information effectively. Additionally, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential as most of the day-to-day tasks involve working on spreadsheets and databases. The ability to multitask and prioritize workload efficiently will also be beneficial as the role requires managing multiple projects simultaneously.
The candidates will possess;
- At least a high school degree is required
- Having 1 to 2 years of Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant, or relevant human resources department
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Assist sales associates in replenishing stocks
- To ensure the availability of products at all times
- Should be focused on clients & attention to details
- Good communication skills in the English language
- Must be hardworking & produce timely results
The company gives 3500 to 4,000 AED per month
& weekly working hours are 35 to 40 hours
See further details of Office Boy/Girl Required in UAE
The company provides;
- Insurance & Medical
How to apply:
Interested people will apply for HR Assistant jobs in Dubai. Therefore, attach relevant experience certificates, diplomas, educational documents & latest CVs;
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that onlinelatestjob.com is not offering jobs. we collect this job information from different sources and publish it on our website for our users. Thanks