NSNCor Holdings Ltd. has announced Food Court Attendant jobs in Canada. They are looking for a Food Court Attendant / Waiter / Cooking Assistant for their business. The attendant is assigned to work at the food counter and kitchen tables. He is required to clean, peel, slice and trim fruits/vegetables/food items, take customer orders, refill vending machines and salad bars, serve orders, packing and takeout, and keep the record. He is also required to operate the dishwasher along with cleaning and sanitization of equipment, refrigerators, cupboards, workstations, and customer areas.
The employer has an available vacancy of 5, for the said position and laid the following requirements for applicable candidates:
- Education: No specific education is required
- Experience: Experience individuals in relevant jobs are preferred.
- Equipment Handling: Should be able to operate grill, cash register, conventional oven, food dispenser
- Weight Handling: Should be able to carry weights up to 13.5 Kgs
- Personal Skills: He should be a good team player and a reliable worker.
- Language: English.
The Employer is paying $15.00 – $17.00 / Hour for Food Court Attendant Jobs In Canada.
The expected Monthly salary will be $2500
Check Also: Farm Worker Supervisor Jobs In Canada
Procedure for Application:
Those who match the above-mentioned job requirements should send their application.
By Email: [email protected]
Walk In: 309, Old Airport Road, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 3T3. (Between 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
The person who can legally work in Canada can only apply for the said position.