Are you looking for jobs in Canada? Farm Worker Supervisor Jobs In Canada has been announced by Lidhar Farm located at Grand Forks, BC.
Lidhar Farms are looking for a farmworker supervisor to manage and work in different capacities on their farm.
The Employer have laid some of the following criteria
The employer is paying $16.00 / hour
Expected monthly salary = $2000
There is an available vacancy of 4 positions for the said post.
No educational requirements are laid by the employer but they are looking for individual having pesticide applicator license and First Aid Certificate.
Fresh individuals are required to apply for Farm Worker Supervisor Jobs In Canada. The employer is training all individuals.
Check Also: Fruit Farm Worker Jobs In Canada
There are few skills which the employer is looking for the said position.
Applicant should have command on:
- Expertise in fruit and vegetable (Crops includes: Apple, cucumber, asparagus, garlic, tomatoes, melons.
- Hoeing of crops and vegetable culling
- Should be able to operate tractor, sprayer, fertilizer applicator, automated irrigation system.
- Should be able to supervise 10-15, staff members.
- Maintain quality control and production record.
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security.
Procedure for Application:
Application should be submitted to the required
Email: [email protected]
Clients require candidates who have legal permission to work in Canada. Accommodation will be provided.