‘5’ Star Hotel wants Cashier required for Dubai on an urgent basis. The location of the job is 27th Street Dubai (UAE). The company offers full-time permanent employment for male and female candidates. However, people will coordinate with the Human Resources Department on opening bank accounts for new employees. Follow up with respective departments if any workers have not completed the swiping cycle. So, eligible personnel will apply along with fresh documents & experiences.
One of the primary duties of a cashier in the restaurant industry involves accurately processing customer orders. This means attentively listening to customers’ requests, inputting them into the point-of-sale system, and swiftly transmitting them to the kitchen staff. Ensuring precision here is crucial – even minor mistakes can lead to delays, dissatisfied customers, or incorrect bills.
Overall, being a cashier in Dubai’s vibrant restaurant scene goes far beyond monetary transactions. It entails being part of a dynamic team that works tirelessly to ensure both efficiency and customer satisfaction at every level – from taking orders accurately to creating lasting impressions through outstanding service.
3000 to 3500 AED per month
& weekly working hours are 40 to 50
See more details on New Cashier Jobs in Dubai
The applicants shall possess;
- At least a high school graduation certificate is required
- Having 1 to 2 years of working experience as a Cashier in a reputed company
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Familiar with the Arabic language to deal with local customers
- Also, import employees swiping card data from swiping terminal time and attendance system
- Basic PC knowledge
- Distribute copy and process approved in the payroll system
- Moreover, update, run close day operation, print and file daily timesheets
- Calculate final settlements of employees leaving employment
The company gives;
How to Apply:
Ideal persons will apply for the Cashier required for Dubai. Also, send us a detailed CV, fresh pictures, and attested copies of testimonials;
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that onlinelatestjob.com is not offering jobs. we collect this job information from different sources and publish it on our website for our users. Thanks